Make renting easier
How does the Trusted Tenant™ scheme work?
Affordability remains a big headache for you and all renters – both existing and those coming into the private rented sector.
It’s widely recognised that deposits are one of the biggest barriers for people when looking to enter the market or move to a larger property. Now’s the time to
- Dlighted removes the up-front cost of finding a deposit while also giving agents and landlords protection and peace of mind.
- Dlighted is a simple insurance-backed product, paid for by landlords, that protects the property while removing the need for you to find a deposit
- As a Trusted Tenant your money is not tied-up or at potential risk.
- You can spend that money on other important items – perhaps securing a larger flat or home, better furnishings for a property, or maybe a fabulous holiday
- The moving process is simplified and other elements, like the usual vetting and risk assessment, is undertaken via Dlighted
- Those with Trusted Tenant status will sail through this process.
As a Trusted Tenant you must still leave a property in the condition you entered. Any claims made will become part of your Trusted Tenant history.